Home
Videos uploaded by user “SLYBOOTSVIDEO”
SUNY Purchase Unofficial Campus Tour
 
03:34
This is the unofficial tour of SUNY Purchase. Get a glimpse of the Student Center in full swing as well as the apartment areas on campus.
Views: 19321 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
SUNY Purchase and the Hook-Up
 
05:14
Our good friend Brianne gives us a tour of the most popular hook up spots on campus at Purchase College.
Views: 5164 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
Greg Baldwin and the Aesthetics-- Big Trouble
 
02:09
GB at the block party, march 2008
Views: 133 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
the culture of purchase
 
03:58
Filmed during our annual Culture Shock Festival (our LARGEST campus event), I went around asking what trends people have seen here and how they would describe the culture at Purchase. The question is harder than you think!
Views: 820 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
Langhorne Slim-- Honey Pie
 
02:46
Langhorne Slim at the SUNY Purchase student center, October 2008
Views: 1568 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
ZOMBIE PROM 2009 ft. 999 Eyes Freakshow!
 
03:59
clips from the 999 Eyes Freakshow at SUNY Purchase's Zombie Prom
Views: 938 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
India
 
03:42
a compilation of video clips from my recent trip to India Features ''Charu's Theme'' From Satyajit Ray's Film ''Charulata''
Views: 1806 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
SUNY Students March on Albany!
 
01:58
On Tuesday, March 10th, over 100 SUNY Students met in Albany to protest the tuition hike and budget cuts that were to be voted on by the state legislature. Although students had originally proposed the tuition hike of $620 per semester, the state government decided that SUNY would only be seeing 10% of that money, the other 90% to be used by the state. The theft of student tuition sparked outrage around the state as SUNY schools struggle to operate. Some schools have had to merge or dissolve majors completely, cut back on faculty members, health centers, technology departments and athletics. Also at stake were cuts to TAP, the Tuition Assistance Program that has helped students pay for their education. In short, students would be paying or taking out private loans for more more money for fewer services.
Views: 638 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
F*** City
 
02:08
A short video dedicated to a place that means so much to so many
Views: 90 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
Limited
 
06:06
A short film by Al Rossin and Joe Matoske inspired by a scene from Wes Anderson's "The Darjeeling Limited."
Views: 80 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
Pat King and his Designated Drivers-- Several Years Ago
 
03:27
PK, G-STREET BLOCK PARTY, March 2008 I know the title on the video is wrong---I think they were all drunk when they gave it to me.
Views: 63 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
Tin & Twine
 
07:12
This is the final project for a class Joe and I had in the Spring of 2009. It was my last project as an undergrad and probably my favorite thing I'd done all year. Shot on a Canon GL-1 with a home made 35mm DOF adapter.
Views: 167 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
reel sequence
 
03:07
Just a sampling of what I've been working on for the past year or so.
Views: 60 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
Like Waking From A Dream
 
05:34
Just a short video Joe and I made for a video class. It probably wont make much sense because there are a lot of references to videos made prior to this one. Just a neat dream-sequence thing we did over the course of a night.
Views: 55 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
Broken Social Scene, Webster Hall, Jan 28th, 2006
 
00:16
A clip of the song, Anthems for a Seventeen Year-Old Girl. Al Rossin
Views: 40 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
Sky
 
05:28
Sky
Views: 13 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
The Vomlet
 
04:08
Allow me to introduce The Vomlet, the perfect post-party breakfast a college student could hope for!
Views: 3273 SLYBOOTSVIDEO
Mother Nature Went as Winter for Halloween
 
00:48
This year, Mother Nature punked us all and went as her favorite season: Winter!
Views: 37 SLYBOOTSVIDEO

Warrick dunn florida state
Embassy suites orlando international drive south
Oklahoma city birth certificate
Sears burbank ca
Media jobs milwaukee