Get examples of product inserts you can use to differentiate your product here: https://justonedime.com/lm/14-product-insert-examples
💪🏼 We show you step-by-step, from A to Z, how to build a successful business on Amazon that works for you instead of you working for it.💪🏼
🔥 https://justonedime.com/amazon-fba-coaching 🔥
Succeed on Amazon with 5 hours of weekly live coaching for an entire year, plus everything you need to utterly crush it on Amazon 👉🏻 https://justonedime.com/coaching 👈🏽
We are a growing network of entrepreneurs, impacting the world by helping those in need, investing in opportunities and new ideas, creating wealth, and living a life of meaning.
★ Follow us ★
➜ Instagram: @sethkniep
➜ Twitter: @justonedime
🔥Beast up on knowledge 🔥
➜ Just One Dime Amazon Warriors Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/jod.amazon.warriors/
➜ Just One Dime Amazon Warriors iTunes podcast https://justonedime.com/itunes
➜ Just One Dime Blog: https://justonedime.com/blog
If this video was helpful to you, please like, subscribe, and comment below!
Subscribe here ➜ http://bit.ly/JustOneDimeSubscribe
If I was asked, "What is the #1 most important thing to teach a new Amazon seller?" without hesitation I would reply, "How to private label your product so that no one else can sell it."
This is the heart of building passive income on Amazon. Private labeling means you did something to the product to make it uniquely your brand that no one else has rights to sell. Private labeling can be done on numerous levels, and one level that I did not mention in this video is informational private labeling, where you add a manual or how-to tips to your product--information that you personally wrote, so that no one else can mimic your product.
Here are the main levels of private labeling your product on Amazon:
- In your listing title, add "By [Your Company Name]"
- Upload your logo as one of your product photos. Make sure it is not the first photo or the last two photos.
- Have your logo printed on a sticker that you attach to your product or to the packaging.
- Have your logo printed on the product or the retail packaging of your product
- Accessorizing. Add accessories to your core product that no one else is adding to theirs. A powerful way to achieve this which makes it extremely hard for competitors to compete with you is by adding a training manual or instruction tips that you personally wrote.
- Trademark your company name and logo.
You can apply for trademarks in numerous countries simultaneously here: http://www.wipo.int/madrid/en/
Brand Registry: When you register your brand with Amazon, no one else can edit your listing and it also makes it much more difficult for competitors to claim that your product is "not authentic."
Three steps to take to be prepared for applying for the Brand Registry https://sellercentral.amazon.com/brand/catalog-brand-application/create?:
1. An image of your product packaging with branding visible on the packaging.
2. An image of a product with your branding visible on the product itself.
3. Link to an active website that displays your brand or products.