Flossing is not a Solution! - Why?
- Most flossing cords have fluoride on them, which is a neurotoxin and stops re-mineralization as explained in part 1
- It takes too long to floss.
- The cord breaks or get stuck in between your teeth.
- The cord can cut your gums
- It’s a pain, everyone hates it, and is outdated
Two Solutions to flossing for bad breath, gingivitis, and bleeding gums:
1. Interdental brushes with essential oils (see below)
Visit Bill Farr on
🌺 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theartofunity/
🌺 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theartofunity
🌺 Twitter https://twitter.com/BillyFarr
🌺 Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/TheArtofUnity/
🌺 Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Theartofunity
💜 SUBSCRIBE on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/theartofunity?sub_confirmation=1
Interdental brush Steps:
1. Put a drop of clove essential oil on your fingertip
2. Dip the dental stick in the oil
You can also use tea tree, peppermint, frankincense or a combination of these.
3. Then put the brush in between all your teeth inside and out
4. Each time after putting it in between each tooth, wipe it off and dip it in the essential oil again
To buy Therapeutic grade Edible Essential Oils:
– go to or click - www.mydoterra.com/newyorkcity/
– click “Shop” in the top banner.
– click “Single Oils” under products to get Clove, Melaleuca, etc,
then “proprietary blends” for blends such as digestzen or onguard.
– Check out
2. - 2nd solution – Hydrogen Peroxide – Food Grade -combine least an equal amount of pure water (one to one) and the hydrogen peroxide. Then use the interdental brush to get it in between my gums
Check with a holistic dentist for more on that. I would avoid swallowing it and rinse well.
Here are some ideas with the essential oils. Add these to a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- For bad breath: 2 drops of cinnamon, spearmint, or peppermint essential oil
- Toothache: 2 drops of clove or tea tree essential oil, or one of each
- Canker sores: 2 drops of holy basil essential oil.
- Gum disease: 2 drops of cinnamon, clove, or tea tree essential oil.
- Receding gums: Add 2 drops of Myrrh essential oil.
More in the blog
Other videos for Teeth & Gum Health
- Oil pulling – https://youtu.be/nD5szLXbqwM
- 6 Ways to Whiten Teeth Naturally – https://youtu.be/fnNBKdajaWg
- How to make a Baking Soda Toothpaste – https://youtu.be/Ok4CU1FEE-8
- Bentonite Clay Toothpaste – https://youtu.be/UduYch5FCPI
- How to Remineralize Teeth & Stop Gingivitis 1/3 - https://youtu.be/ymLccRvhEMY
Never Get “Silver” Amalgam Fillings:
- Why they are toxic - Part 1 - https://theartofunity.com/silver-amalgam-fillings-are-making-you-sick-anxious/
- How to test and detox from them - Part 2 - https://theartofunity.com/the-best-way-to-test-detox-heavy-metals/
☀️ Official Website: https://theartofunity.com/
💜Meditations - https://theartofunity.com/meditations/
💜Chi Gong - https://theartofunity.com/chigong/
Videos on #spirituality, #consciousness, #meditation, #mindfulness, #health and much more.
💜 SUBSCRIBE on Youtube - https://tinyurl.com/ycpo236r
- Interdental Brushes - https://amzn.to/2GuKNUD (different sizes - https://amzn.to/2MSkxVr)
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (if you want to dilute clove oil) - https://amzn.to/2Gsy3ha
- Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide - https://amzn.to/2MU1muh
- Syringe - https://amzn.to/2TDSNGq
Disclaimer - Please be advised that this information nor any mentioned products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any illness or disease and are for educational purposes only. Bill Farr does his best to share education and resources to help you live a healthier, more full life. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician first. Bill Farr’s wellness plans are meant to be used in conjunction with standard allopathic or osteopathic medical treatment and care.