URBAN Kitchen Design Ideas for you
(photo captions, in order of appearances)
1. This stylish outdoor kitchen features black granite countertops, custom cabinets made of durable ipe decking and recessed lighting for a top-of-the-line look. A built-in eating area has views of the beautiful landscape, and a row of shrubs adds privacy to the space.
2. This lofty urban kitchen pairs industrial edge with colorful whimsy. Bright pinks and orange pop out from the barstools. Light wood cabinets bring a hint of natural warmth to the space.
3. This family-oriented condominium was designed from raw space high above the historic Gaslamp quarter in downtown San Diego. The large flexible open space offers jaw dropping views of the bay and city. Glass upper cabinets are paired with shiny glass tile backsplash and then grounded by grid-like black cabinets. The large center island is clad in a sleek waterfall countertop and provides bar seating with contemporary green stools.
4. Open, airy, rich, and rustic. This modern loft kitchen reaches new design heights with features like concrete slab counters, warehouse-style windows, and LG's Black Stainless Steel Series appliances.
5. KITCHEN, AFTER: Wide open space now connects the two eating areas in the kitchen. Bright colors and lots of natural light make this a cheerful, clean space.
6. This sleek and contemporary, open plan kitchen boasts stunning details, like gorgeous geometric pendant lamps and mosaic tiled cabinets. A raw wood island adds a a warm rustic touch and bold artwork brings a touch of color into the neutral space.
7. A bold-hued, overscale pendant and bright modern artwork stand out vividly against the gray-black palette of this industrial kitchen and dining space. Stainless steel stair rails, hardware and appliances gleam in the modern lighting, while upholstered chairs and barstools add an element of softness to the hard-edged space.
8. Funky cabinets and floating shelves create an eye-catching wall in this hip, modern kitchen. A bright white, tile backsplash adds texture to the space while gorgeous, dark wood cabinets bring in warmth. Photos, maps, and books are lovely personal touches that sets this urban kitchen apart.
9. This rooftop kitchen features stained cedar woodwork, absolute-black granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The Solaira outdoor heaters attached to the pergola keep guests warm even if the temperature isn't. The city skyline in the background offers the perfect view while dining on the rooftop.
10. You'll never want for lighting in this sophisticated gray modern kitchen. A series of glass pendant lights are installed throughout the space, offering up rich mood-setting potential.
11. In this open plan kitchen and dining area, natural features like the wood paneled ceiling add warmth while industrial details like the polished concrete floor bring urban edge.
12. Dark wood cabinets and floors and black accents come together for a sleek and formal look in this spacious, modern kitchen. Striking, modern pendant lights and mosaic-tiled cabinets are eye-catching touches in this classy, urban space.
13. Marble countertops grace the kitchen island in this beautiful urban modern space. A long expanse of windows ensures that the incredible skyline view is available night and day.
14. An installation of glass panels draws the eye toward ocean views and offers a creative alternative to traditional artwork in the 2012 HGTV Urban Oasis kitchen.
15. The mini-mobile home, on the right, acts as a room divider, separating the eating area from the sun-drenched living room.
16. Overlooking an urban setting, this outdoor kitchen is perfect for entertaining. There's bench seating for eight around the dining table, as well as outdoor appliances and a countertop to set up a buffet.
17. This stylish outdoor kitchen features black granite countertops, custom cabinets made of durable ipe decking and recessed lighting for a top-of-the-line look. A built-in eating area has views of the beautiful landscape, and a row of shrubs adds privacy to the space.