How to change the language on the Xiaomi Mi Band 3? Easy! Follow this tutorial on How to Change language from Chinese to English, fast and easy! Protect your brand new Xiaomi Mi Band 3 with a Screen protector, or buy bigger straps and Accessories here: https://goo.gl/jh8do4 use the Mi Band 3 Coupon: BAND311
11.11 is the biggest shopping day in China, use this event wisely to get even better bargains: https://www.gearbest.com/activity-11.11-sale.html?lkid=12753581
UPDATE: Change your phone's language to English, and it should be done automatically. This wasn't possible at the date of uploading the video.
Here is my Xiaomi Mi Band 3 hands-on REVIEW: https://youtu.be/kWe6D1-jgHc
File you need to change to English: https://goo.gl/nuyxNM
Official Mi Fit App from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xiaomi.hm.health&hl=en
File you need to revert back and older firmware: https://goo.gl/HGw1e9
1. The first thing you want to do is to go to the Mi Fit app, go to your profile page, then click on the Mi Band 3, scroll all the way down and Unpair the device. After that, turn off Bluetooth.
2. Once this is done, go out of the application and delete the application.
3. Go to the description of this video, and download the modified Mi Fit Application.
4. Search for the APK file, Unzip the file, and install it the way you are used to.
5. Turn bluetooth back on, open the application, sign into your account. Once you are signed in, go to the profile page again, and add the Band.
6. If you’re still fowling al the steps, the Band wants to connect, so tap the Mi Band 3 when it asked you to do so.
7. The band will now force update to the English language and firmware, just let the device to it’s work, so sit back and relax. Most likely, it will turn off and then reconnect to the application, then it will update the resources and by then the Mi Band 3 will already by displayed in English, but, don’t leave the video now! There is more!
8. Now we need to Unpair the Mi Band 3 from the Modified Mi Fit App and uninstall the application itself.
9. Download and install the Official Mi Fit App, from the Google Play store or Mi Store, Sign in and Pair it like we did before.
10. Your Mi Band 3 is now in English with the official Mi Fit App which will take around 10 minutes to fully complete, so be patient. If I helped you, please consider to subscribe :)
If this method worked for you, let me know by hitting that thumbs up button and maybe thank me by subscribing to my channel. Also, don’t forget to share it with anyone who might need it and in case it didn’t work for you, try all the steps again or let me know in the comment section, I am always active down there.
Inspired by: http://en.miui.com/thread-2931019-1-1.html and https://www.reddit.com/r/miband/comments/8r88c7/unofficial_english_firmware_for_mi_band_3/
😄 Subscribe, it’s free & YOU will help this channel a lot ➽ https://goo.gl/1sn1hy
~ All the tech I use: https://www.amazon.com/shop/martijnwester
~ Tech I'm using from China:
~ Video & other gear I use:
→ My Sony 4K and 120FPS camera: http://amzn.to/2BTfelM
→ My current smartphone: https://goo.gl/aYFV7G
→ My laptop: http://amzn.to/2ExVDZo
→ The 4K drone I use: https://goo.gl/r1hHNJ / https://goo.gl/CrfPxp
→ Microphone: https://amzn.to/2GuQGNJ
→ Lavalier Microphone: http://amzn.to/2HaKHPK
→ The 4K Drone & Tech bag: https://goo.gl/bQEtyr
This post might contain affiliate links, meaning if you purchase the product or service by following a link I could receive a commission. There are often conditions on time, visits and other factors that frequently negate any commission. This review unit was provided by DealExtreme.
International webshops that I can recommend to purchase from:
Thanks for reading / watching!