1. In this tutorial, I want to present, how can you create chrome text effect using adobe Photoshop like this.
2. Open the Adobe Photoshop. Here, I have used Adobe Photoshop CS6.
3. Create a new window which width is 2000px height is 1000px and set this file name Chrome Text Effect.
4. Open the background image and fit it within the window.
5. Create a new fill or adjustment layer and select solid color and set the color black.
6. Delete the layer mask for the adjustment layer.
7. Take the elliptical marquee tool and draw an ellipse on the window and before done this make sure that feather is 300px.
8. Right click on the window and select inverse selection and take new layer mask.
9. Now take a new layer to write the text.
10. Type the text using Horizontal type tools and set the font family "Mael" and font size 550 pt and font color white.
11. Now fit the text within the window by scaling.
12. Right click on the text thumbnail and select Blending options.
13. select Bevel and Emboss. Style "Inner Bevel", Techniques "Smooth", Depth 400, Direction Up, Size 40, Soften 0, Gloss Contour Ring Double, Highlight Mode Color Dodge, color white, Opacity 75%, Shadow Mode Overlay, color #231F20, Opacity 50%.
14. Select and checked Contour, Contour curve, Range 50%.
15. Select and checked stroke, Size 1, Position Center,
Fill type Gradient, set the color #acacac in location 0%, set color #ffffff in location 20%, set color #acacac in location 40%, set color #ffffff in location 60%, set color #acacac in location 80%, and click ok.
style Diamond, scale 150.
16. Select and checked Inner Glow, Blend Mode Color Dodge, Opacity 100%, change the linear color white, Technique Precise, Choke 0, Size 10.
17. Select and checked Satin, Blend Mode Multiply, color #231F20, Opacity 50%, distance 3, size 3, contour cove-shadow.
18. Select and checked color overlay, Blend mode Normal, color #C9C9C9, Opacity 50%.
19. Select and checked Outer Glow, Blend mode Soft light, Opacity 75, select linear color white, Technique softer, spread 11, size 250.
20. Select and checked Drop Shadow, Blend Mode multiply, color #231F20, Opacity 75%, Angle 90, Unchecked use global light, Distance 29, Spread 39, Size 40
21. After done this click ok. Congratulation you have done to create chrome text effect.
22. you can try out this effect by changing different types of fonts.
23. you can save this Photoshop file for the next time usage purposes.
24. you can save this text effect as an image, just selecting file, save for web.
Hope you enjoy and please like, share and subscribe our YouTube channel. And please like our Facebook page, follow us on twitter. Thank you.
Visit our website,
Like us our facebook page,
Follow us in Twitter,